Roland FP-90 Keyboard Flight CaseOur flight cases are manufactured in the UK to high quality standards by Trifibre. These cases are strong but also lightweight making them ideal to protect your valuable instrument while gigging or on tour. Its 7mm Astraboard construction and drag wheels make it easy to handle meaning less hassle transporting your instrument to venues.
- Strong and lightweight 7mm Astraboard flight case construction
- Steel corners and aluminium extrusion
- Recessed pad-lockable butterfly catches
- Padded main compartment with lifting gaps for easy removal of keyboard
- Additional 100mm wide compartment for cables, pedals and accessories
- Integrated drag wheels (optional)
- Hinged lid with lid stays to hold lid just past 90 degrees
- Steel sprung carry handles and drag handles
- Supplied with adaptable foam to give added protection to your keyboard
- Screen Print Personalisation: POA
- Designed To Fit -Roland
- Product Brand -Trifibre
- Wheels -None,Yes
- Recessed Label Dish -None,Yes
- Internal Width (mm) -1340
- Internal Width (Range) -1001-1500
- Internal Depth (mm) -390
- Internal Depth (Range) -301-400
- Internal Height (mm) -136
- Internal Height (Range) -101-200
Please note: The illustration above is for measurements only and should not be used as a visual guide to overall internal shape.
Happy customers since 1981...
We’re proud of all the work we do, be it large corporate supply, or a simple box for personal storage. Our decades of experience means we’re the best at what we do.
out of 5 stars based on reviews on Reviews.co.uk
Have you shopped with us before? If so, we’d welcome any feedback you have of our products or services.