Suprobox Transportation And Storage Cases
Suprobox are roto moulded from LLDPE to provide ultimate protection for your toughest transportation and storage needs. R Series Suprobox cases and Rack Suprobox cases are certified to MIL-STD810 and ATA300 to make them ideal transport solutions for use in Military and Defence, Marine, Security, Aerospace, Oil and Gas, Satellite, Aviation, Drones & Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, Law Enforcement, Public safety, Fire and Emergency services, Medical industries and Communication markets.
Cases For Extreme Conditions
Suprobox cases offer 20% more protective material in edges and corners and are available in black and olive drab as standard although more colours are available on request. Trifibre’s complete casing and packaging capabilities enable us to provide our customers with internal customisation options including cushioning and/or mounting devices for the overall protection of your load.
Liner systems ranging from foam cushioning to shock mounted support fixtures are designed and manufactured specific to your load. Several sizes are available with further customisable options such as document holders, castors, humidity indicators and much more.
- Ruggedized case body made from impact resistant PE material
- Heavy-duty polymer handles with soft rubber grip
- Stainless Steel, heavy duty catches
- Waterproof silicone seal between body and lid
- Membrane valve (standard)
- Extra resistant to impact & vibration
- MIL-STD 810 G, Def Stan 81-41, STANAG 4280
- Made to withstand extreme temperatures & solar load
- Optional rugged edge castors
- Custom internals available
- Colour options
- UV resistant
- Dust and Water Protection rated IP 65/IP 67
- Multibrix® stacking system (straight or cross stacking of same or different size cases)
Custom Case Padding
Provide added protection to delicate and expensive equipment from shock, vibration, moisture and impact with internal customisation options. Trifibre will design and advise on appropriate layouts, foam grades or shock mounting equipment dependent on your individual requirements.
Trifibre’s foam engineering department utilising CAD technology and CNC machinery can be used to manufacture your ideal storage and transport solution.