In stock (can be backordered)SKU: 1skb-sc192u
SKB 2U Soft Rack CaseThe 1SKB-SC192U, a 2U rack size, is constructed of a wood core covered by 600 Denier Nylon. This soft case has been developed with the focus on portability and includes an adjustable shoulder strap and loop handle for easy transport. The case can be used for transporting testing or smaller rackmounted equipment. The 14.8" depth (front rail to back flap) provides plenty of room for the most popular wireless systems. The padded front and back lid has heavy duty zippers that allow for the flaps to open fully and fold underneath. A zippered pouch on the inside front flap provides excellent storage of wireless mic antennae. An ample sized exterior zippered pouch is ideal for cables and/or body packs. Threaded steel rack rails are recessed to provide protection for equipment controls without inhibiting proper antennae placement. These cases are covered by SKB's one year Soft Product warranty.
- Constructed of wood a wood core covered by 600 Denier Nylon
- Adjustable shoulder strap and loop handle for easy transport
- 14.8" depth (front rail to back flap}
- Padded front and back lids have heavy duty zippers
- Exterior zippered pouch is ideal for cables and/or body packs
- Interior front pouch that provides excellent storage of wireless mic antennae
- Recessed threaded steel rack rails
- Covered by SKB's One Year Soft Product Warranty
|External||527 mm||445 mm||165 mm|
|Internal||368 mm||483 mm||89 mm|
- Internal Width -368
- Internal Width (Range) -301-400
- Internal Height -89
- Internal Height (Range) -1-100
- Internal Depth -483
- Internal Depth (Range) -401-500
- Product Brand -SKB
Please note: The illustration above is for measurements only and should not be used as a visual guide to overall internal shape.
We’re proud of all the work we do, be it large corporate supply, or a simple box for personal storage. Our decades of experience means we’re the best at what we do.
out of 5 stars based on reviews on Reviews.co.uk
Have you shopped with us before? If so, we’d welcome any feedback you have of our products or services.