Available on back-orderSKU: 3rr-7u24-25t
SKB 7U Removable 24 Inch Shock Rack TanSKB's 3RR Series Removable Shock Rack Transport cases that are available in 7 sizes, 3U,4U, 5U, 7U, 9U, 11U and 14U.These new Shock Racks are lightweight, shockproof, watertight, dustproof, heat and chemical resistant, perfect for protecting and transporting your sensitive electronic equipment. Molded of LMDP Linear Medium Density Polyethylene plastic that meets or exceed MIL-STD 810G standards and includes 8 elastomeric shock absorbers which allows a standard payload range of 40 to 150 pounds. Optional extended payload range of 160 to 300 pounds can be accommodated as a special order option. The 3RR Series Removable Racks are 24" deep from rail to rail with a standard 19" rack width per ANSI/EIA-310-C specification and feature square-hole rack rails to accommodate either #10-32 US standard, or 6mm International standard cage nuts which are supplied with the cases. The rugged roto-molded shell ensures industry leading strength and impact resistance. The standard COTS (commercial off the shelf) case comes with a 2" deep front lid and a 5" deep rear lid to accommodate rack gear that is longer than 24", and edge casters to allow convenient case transport. Molded-in stacking ribs and lugs are designed to stack with competitive manufacturers cases. Black powder coated stainless steel hardware are recessed for protection is standard as well as 8 comfort grip spring loaded lift handles which allow for easy movement. An automatic pressure relief valve is another standard feature along with gasket sealed lids that include convenient lid hangers to store your lids when your equipment is in operation. Coupling straps are included for securing the racks together when stacked. The interior of the case features a removable rack with a patent pending positive lock latching system that slides open like a file drawer, allowing full access to racked equipment. The interior rack is also completely removable allowing complete frame access for bench integration.
- Completely removable frame for acces to bench integration
- Meets or Exceeds MIL-STD 810G
- Standard payload range 40 to 150 lbs
- Optional extended payload range 160 to 300 lbs.
- Standard 19" Rack width per ANSI/EIA-310-C
- Standard Rack depth 24" rail to rail,
- Square hold rack rails to accommodate either #10-32 US standard, or 6mm international standard cage nuts
- 2" front lid, and 5" rear lid with edge casters standard, other options available
- SKB's Rugged roto-molded shell ensures industry leading strength and impact resistance
- Molded in stacking ribs and lugs are designed to stack with competitive manufacturers cases
|External||992 mm||605 mm||479 mm|
|Internal||610 mm||483 mm||311 mm|
- Internal Width (mm) -610
- Internal Width (Range) -501-750
- Internal Height (mm) -311
- Internal Height (Range) -301-400
- Internal Depth (mm) -483
- Internal Depth (Range) -401-500
- Product Brand -SKB
Please note: The illustration above is for measurements only and should not be used as a visual guide to overall internal shape.
Happy customers since 1981...
We’re proud of all the work we do, be it large corporate supply, or a simple box for personal storage. Our decades of experience means we’re the best at what we do.
out of 5 stars based on reviews on Reviews.co.uk
Have you shopped with us before? If so, we’d welcome any feedback you have of our products or services.